Microchip Studio Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Microchip Studio.
Microchip Studio is the integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging all AVR(Automatic Voltage Regulator) and SAM microcontroller applications. Micro Chip Studio gives you a seamless and easy-to-use environment to write, build, and debug your applications written in C/C++ or assembly code same as Notepad ++. It also connects seamlessly to the debuggers, programmers and development kits that support AVR and SAM devices. Microchip Gallery, an online app store that allows you to extend your development environment with plug-ins developed by Microchip as well as third-party tools and embedded software vendors. Microchip Studio can also seamlessly import your Arduino sketches as C++ projects, providing a simple transition path from Maker space to Marketplace. It merges all the great features and functionality of Atmel Studio into Microchip’s well-supported portfolio of development tools.
Microchip Studio Features
- Support for 500+ AVR and SAM devices.
- Vast source code library, including drivers, communication stacks, 1,600+ project examples.
- With source code, graphic services, and touch functionality through Advanced Software Framework.
- MPLAB XC8 Compiler support Integrated editor with visual assist.
- IDE extensions through Microchip Gallery, the online app store, for.
- Development tools and embedded software from Microchip and third parties.
- Tune capacitive touch designs, validate system performance, monitor.
- Power consumption, and real-time data and trace graphing with Micro Chip QTouch Composer.
- Write and debug C/C++ and assembly code with the integrated compiler.
- Advanced debugging features include complex data breakpoints.
Microchip Studio Free Download
|Software Name :-||Microchip Studio|
|File Size :-||905.78MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||1GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||6 GB|
|Processor :-||1.6 GHz or Faster Processor|