GeoStudio Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of GeoStudio.
GeoStudio is a product suite for geotechnical modeling and the vast geographic environment and to handle all your modeling needs. The GeoStudio suite includes the following products. The integrated GeoStudio software suite enables you to combine multiple analyses using different products into a single modeling project. Use GeoStudio products together for an integrated modeling experience. GeoStudio provides many tools for defining the model domain, including coordinate import, geometric item copy. Use this approach to model construction sequences, establish initial conditions, perform sensitivity analyses, model complex time sequences, or decompose a complex problem into several smaller, more manageable analyses. GeoStudio runs each analysis solver in parallel, allowing multiple analyzes to be solved efficiently on computers with modern, multi-core processors. GeoStudio is an integrated software suite for modeling slope stability, ground deformation, and heat and mass transfer in soil and rock.
- CAD slope stability software for calculating land and rock slope reliability coefficients.
- Effective Analysis of Simple and Complex Problems for Slip Surface, Water Pore.
- Pressure, Soil Properties, Analysis Method, and Load Conditions.
- Groundwater analysis, pore pressure loss problems in porous materials such as soil and rock.
- Perform stress analysis of the deformation of earth structures using SIGMA / W
- Dynamic analysis of earthquakes to earthquakes or point to mechanical forces from an.
- Analysis of thermal changes in land due to environmental factors or construction facilities.
- Modeling the movement of pollutants through porous materials such as soil and rock.
- Analysis of groundwater and air interaction problems in soil and rock.
- Analysis of flow from the environment, across the surface, from the unsaturated fan.
GeoStudio Free Download
|Software Name :-||GeoStudio|
|File Size :-||711.8 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||4 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||500 GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Pentium 4 or better, or AMD Opteron|