CSI Bridge Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of CSI Bridge.
CSI Bridge Overview
CSI Bridge Easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions, and caseloads. The bridge model is defined parametrically, using terms that are familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, stops, elbows, hinges, and post-tension. Modeling, analysis, and design of the bridge structure have been integrated into the CSI Bridge’s advanced research results to create the best-computerized engineering equipment. Parametric modelers allow users to create simple or complex bridge models and make changes efficiently while maintaining full control over the design process. Tracks and vehicles can be defined quickly and include large effects. All of this applies to a single complete model. Additionally, the AASHTO LRFD design is included with a combination of automatic loading, bodywork design, and the latest seismic design.
CSI Bridge Features
- One Window, Many Views Modeling Templates.
- Interactive Database Editing Parametric Bridge Modeling.
- Bridge Wizard Superstructure Deck Sections
- Parametric Variations Structural Components.
- Make layout lines, bents, hinges and post-tensioning.
- Great modeling, analysis, and design of bridge structures.
- Allows for quick and easy design and bridges retrofitting.
- Build simple or complex bridge models & control the design.
- Define complex bridge geometries, conditions and loads.
- Simulate modeling of construction sequences and scheduling.
CSI Bridge Free Download
|Software Name :-||CSI Bridge|
|File Size :-||829.6 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||4GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||4GB|
|Processor :-||Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent|