Calibre Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Calibre.
Calibre e-book collection is a disorganized mess of different formats and competing viewers? Point calibre at your files and it’ll quickly (and almost automatically) build a database around your collection, downloading metadata like covers for extra visual appeal. You can then sort and search your books by title, author, date published, rating, custom tags and more, making it quick and easy to find whatever you need. It doesn’t have to be that way. Calibre is an e-book management tool that will quickly bring order to the situation, and help you get more from the format, and (if you have one) your portable e-book reader. All the main e-book formats (CBZ, CBR, CBC, EPUB, FB2, HTML, LIT, LRF, MOBI, ODT, PDF, PRC, PDB, PML, RB, RTF, TCR, TXT) to any of twelve standard formats (EPUB, FB2, OEB, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PML, RB, PDF, TCR, TXT). A powerful sync tool will work with many different devices, from dedicated e-book readers like the Kindle to Android phones and the iPhone. And the program even includes an integrated web server that allows you to access your e-book collection from a browser, anywhere in the world.
- Save time on managing your e-book collection.
- Use it everywhere and with anything.
- Comprehensive e-book viewer.
- Download news/magazines from the web.
- Share and backup your library easily.
- Edit the books in your collection.
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support.
- Features you can experience after installation.
- Vary and totally depends if your system supports.
- Format conversion, news feeds to ebook conversion.
Calibre Free Download
|Software Name :-||Calibre|
|File Size :-||147.1 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||1 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||300 MB|
|Processor :-||Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher|