AquiferTest Pro 2022 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of AquiferTest Pro 2022.
AquiferTest Pro 2022 Overview
AquiferTest Pro 2022 Powerful application which can be used to calculate and analyze hydraulic properties of the aquifer. It is a complete and full-featured suite which offers all the tools you need to accurately interpret data from all types of aquifers in all types of test conditions. Application which allows you to analyze test data from pumping tests, slug tests and Lugeon tests via seamless integration with water level instrumentation. It can automatically calculate the appropriate Lugeon values based on industry standard references. It also includes advanced pre-processing tools for barometric compensation and trend correction. Additionally, it provides diagnostic plots and derivative analysis for identifying aquifer conditions from test data. AquiferTest is designed for graphical analysis and pumping and data testing reports. AquiferTest Pro software provides the necessary tools to calculate hydraulic aquifer properties such as hydraulic conductivity and transmission.
AquiferTest Pro 2022 Features
- Data analysis of pumping, impact and lugen test.
- Integrated with pumping test tools including data logger.
- Plot detection and derivative analysis to identify aquifer conditions from test data.
- Advanced processing tools for air compensation and orientation correction.
- Quickly import data from common file formats including TXT, XLSX, ASC, TDxt, LEV, MON.
- Allows you to calculate and analyze hydraulic properties of the aquifer.
- Provides all the tools you need to accurately interpret data from .
- All types of aquifers in all types of test conditions.
- Offers a comprehensive suite of analysis methods and solutions for.
- All types of aquifers including confined, unconfined, leaky and fractured aquifers.
AquiferTest Pro 2022 Free Download
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||4GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||200 MB|
|Processor :-||Pentium 4 64-bit or higher|